PsychedelicSamuraiPsychedelicSamurai

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 25 Fans

Kerbal Space Adventure: Good People! Kerbal Space Adventure: Good People!

Amazing. True art and comedy.

Irelia vs jax - animation Irelia vs jax - animation

Great work! I think if you added a little shading to the characters and backgrounds it would've made the animation more appealing, but nicely done.

rAge of Mythology II rAge of Mythology II

Great work! Animation was really nice!

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

I've been playing this game pretty frequently since it came out. I think the concept is genius!

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah it's on my task list to make it a mobile game would work great hehe

StoryShift StoryShift

Nice!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man

EndlessPong EndlessPong

Nice! I think I beat the AI once though.

My Car Got Stolen My Car Got Stolen

Shit man, really? That's terrible. During the whole financial struggle too. Great song though! I hope you get the whole financial problem sorted, as well as the stolen car problem if you can. Do you have car insurance that'll cover it?

RealFaction responds:

Yeah seriously, was inconvenient, but I got my car back a few weeks ago, mentioned it in the factioncast episode 2 from what I recall. Yeah it was covered and I didn't have to pay anything since I got the car back without damage. I figured I wanted to go back to my roots and make light of the situation, so I wanted to turn the negative things in my life into negative things. I have another one on the way ;). Thanks!

Factioncast Episode 1 Factioncast Episode 1

Neat! It's nice to hear some updates.

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Phendrana Drifts Phendrana Drifts

It's been a while since I booted up Metroid Prime. I guess I'm gonna have to go for another 100% run. Great work on this track. Stays true to the original track, and adds some nice changes to it as well. Nice!

MiguelVolkov responds:

I've been playing Metroid Prime on these vacations, and just reminded how great this game was, that's why I decided to make a nice mix from it. I'm glad you liked this mix. Thank you so much

VaperWave Beach girl( Krita Painting) VaperWave Beach girl( Krita Painting)

Pretty cool stuff. I know it's a sketch, but both you and the piece could benefit a lot from some nice clean line work. It's fun to look at, so good work.

Raichu Raichu

You've got a real cool art style. Nice colors too.

Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams

Looks dope. Would make a great album cover.

JackDCurleo responds:

Thanks man, I'm thinking I'm going to put it on a shirt first