PsychedelicSamuraiPsychedelicSamurai

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 26 Fans

My Car Got Stolen My Car Got Stolen

Shit man, really? That's terrible. During the whole financial struggle too. Great song though! I hope you get the whole financial problem sorted, as well as the stolen car problem if you can. Do you have car insurance that'll cover it?

RealFaction responds:

Yeah seriously, was inconvenient, but I got my car back a few weeks ago, mentioned it in the factioncast episode 2 from what I recall. Yeah it was covered and I didn't have to pay anything since I got the car back without damage. I figured I wanted to go back to my roots and make light of the situation, so I wanted to turn the negative things in my life into negative things. I have another one on the way ;). Thanks!

Factioncast Episode 1 Factioncast Episode 1

Neat! It's nice to hear some updates.

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Phendrana Drifts Phendrana Drifts

It's been a while since I booted up Metroid Prime. I guess I'm gonna have to go for another 100% run. Great work on this track. Stays true to the original track, and adds some nice changes to it as well. Nice!

MiguelVolkov responds:

I've been playing Metroid Prime on these vacations, and just reminded how great this game was, that's why I decided to make a nice mix from it. I'm glad you liked this mix. Thank you so much

Born 2 Born 2

Top notch track as always man. Nice work.

teddygram responds:

Neon Pixels (8-Bit) Neon Pixels (8-Bit)

Follow me! Follow me! I love DDN so much. It's true that it's missing a bit of that 80's vibe the original captured, but I love this just as much. Great work, I love it!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Chipmix) Super Smash Bros 4 (Chipmix)

Amazing! I love it!

Darkstalkers - Demitri's Theme Darkstalkers - Demitri's Theme

I love this. You gave Demitri's theme a hip-hop vibe, and it sounds amazing!

Plague Knight Remix Plague Knight Remix

I liked this theme a lot in Shovel Knight. Great remix!

Mirror of Faith Mirror of Faith

Not too big on dubstep, but I enjoyed this track! Dubstep in Mirrors Edge makes sense though. Nicely done.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you! It kinda does make sense, doesn't it? Haha :P

Summer Stuff Summer Stuff

Haha, great stuff Cyberdevil!

Cyberdevil responds: