View Profile PsychedelicSamurai

39 Movie Reviews

You've improved a shit ton since Duncan and Jones 3 dude. Great work. Lookin' forward to more of your work this year.

Dude, everything you do is incredible. Keep up the hard work :)

This is some good shit right here. Everyone did an amazing job!

2 Game Reviews

I've been playing this game pretty frequently since it came out. I think the concept is genius!

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah it's on my task list to make it a mobile game would work great hehe

Nice!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man

35 Audio Reviews

Nice to have you back on Newgrounds again! Really nice arrangement.

Another banger. You really conveyed the mood you wanted to with this one. It's a pretty personal song. Great work dude.

Shit man, really? That's terrible. During the whole financial struggle too. Great song though! I hope you get the whole financial problem sorted, as well as the stolen car problem if you can. Do you have car insurance that'll cover it?

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

Yeah seriously, was inconvenient, but I got my car back a few weeks ago, mentioned it in the factioncast episode 2 from what I recall. Yeah it was covered and I didn't have to pay anything since I got the car back without damage. I figured I wanted to go back to my roots and make light of the situation, so I wanted to turn the negative things in my life into negative things. I have another one on the way ;). Thanks!

901 Art Reviews

Great piece. I love the shapes of the hands/gloves, they read really well. Colors look great too. Nice work!

This is great. I love the shape and volume conveyed from the microphone. Nice work!

This is great dude. Love the mood in this piece. Keep it up.

I use my primative monkey brain to perform basic tasks.

23, Male