View Profile PsychedelicSamurai

45 Movie Reviews

Woah. This is really cool.

Love all your work dude. You're really good at making everything you work on look super fun and appealing.

spicybagel responds:

Thanks a ton man, appreciate it!

Loved everyone's cartoons! Great job guys! Hope to see more Collabs in the future.

2 Game Reviews

I've been playing this game pretty frequently since it came out. I think the concept is genius!

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah it's on my task list to make it a mobile game would work great hehe

Nice!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man

37 Audio Reviews

Shit man, really? That's terrible. During the whole financial struggle too. Great song though! I hope you get the whole financial problem sorted, as well as the stolen car problem if you can. Do you have car insurance that'll cover it?

RealFaction responds:

Yeah seriously, was inconvenient, but I got my car back a few weeks ago, mentioned it in the factioncast episode 2 from what I recall. Yeah it was covered and I didn't have to pay anything since I got the car back without damage. I figured I wanted to go back to my roots and make light of the situation, so I wanted to turn the negative things in my life into negative things. I have another one on the way ;). Thanks!

Neat! It's nice to hear some updates.

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

It's been a while since I booted up Metroid Prime. I guess I'm gonna have to go for another 100% run. Great work on this track. Stays true to the original track, and adds some nice changes to it as well. Nice!

MiguelVolkov responds:

I've been playing Metroid Prime on these vacations, and just reminded how great this game was, that's why I decided to make a nice mix from it. I'm glad you liked this mix. Thank you so much

905 Art Reviews

I love everything about this piece, especially the colors! Also love the dynamic hand pose. Really nice work dude.

Love the colors! Really cute piece.

I love how you draw boys. They always look cute in your style!

Hattsworth responds:

wow tyvm i try uwu

I like animating piss and I'm kinda gay.

PsychedelicSamurai @PsychedelicSamurai